Movie Etiquette 101
1. If you come in late you sit in the front. Show up on time if you want a good seat.
2. If the theater has less than 20 people in it when you come in to find seats you do not sit directly behind, in front of or next to any other person in the theater.
3. Whispering during movies is acceptable...talking loudly to your friends is not.
4. Not only should cell phones be turned off but leave them in your purse, pocket, jacket...the light distracts the people around and the incessant click-click of you texting is beyond annoying.
5. You do not need those last few pieces of popcorn that you're rustling around in the bottom of the bag. When you're done put the bag and the floor and leave it alone for the duration of the film.
If any of these concepts is too difficult for you to understand you should not leave your home to go to the theater. We all pay the same price to sit in those seats, have a little courtesy for the people around you.
Thank you. And goodnight.